Saturday, April 2, 2011

working

I have been trying to be a good girl and stay on task. Sewing each day something new for my shop. And using the pile of fabrics that I showed you the other day. Why is it so hard to stay focused? Well I did get this cute tie onesie finished. My favorite part is doing the hand stitching with brown thread. It just feels good to be adding that little touch, plus it just looks good. I am also making a stuffed frisbee dog to go with it. I have been so drawn to yellow these past few days. Not usually a favorite color of mine, mostly because I look awful in it. But now it makes me think of spring, butter, and fresh eggs.

Is there a certain color that you love right now? What is the shade that makes your heart sing?


p.s. I will soon be telling you more about the owls.

3 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I have the exact same feelings about yellow - looks dreadful on me, although I wish it didn't. I love yellow flowers though, and that baby vest is super sweet.

donna said...

I love your little onesie. I can not wear yellow either. But I do love lavender and pale yellow together in my projects.
Hugs
donna

Val said...

I love these with the ties. :)