Wednesday, April 20, 2011

vintage empire



I wanted to introduce you to Adrienne of The Vintage Empire, my booth neighbor at the Roseville Antique Market. We have been neighbors for the last three shows. And every time, I come home with a new and unique necklace. Whenever I wear them, I get compliments, and people always ask if it's vintage.



Adrienne is a girl after my own heart and uses vintage elements for her creations. They are made for both the girly girl and the rocker girl. Which I love that they appeal to the diversity of her shoppers.


Adrienne is now also making hats and hair bands. Plus leather cuffs with vintage brooch pins. And you can always find her dyed slips where she adds a bit of extra lace.



The Vintage Empire will also be at the Farm Chicks show this summer! Which is such a huge event. If you go, find Adrienne to say hello. You will come home with a few pieces that you will treasure, season after season.






No comments: