Monday, April 18, 2011

sunday

There are some pictures from my Sunday show in Roseville for The Tattered House show. It was such a gorgeous day. Meeting some blog friends and seeing some faces that I recognized from previous shows. It was great seeing them all!


Shoppers loved seeing this vintage changing table that I use for display. And even though this vintage 1973 Fisher Price Activity Center didn't sell, everyone had to stop and play with it. Oh the childhood memories!

This is my display of shirts and onesies. Everyone really likes looking for their favorite monogram.


I sold this scrappy log cabin doll quilt. It was the first quilt that I ever made!
I also sold my selvage edge pin cushions. I will be making more of those! And my vintage planters were cute all set out together. I want to plant up a few of them with succulents.

Tomorrow, I'll introduce you to my booth neighbor, The Vintage Empire. Love her!

2 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I am so glad that you did well and it looks like the weather was great too. Smiles...Renee

Amie Plumley said...

Love your display - so clever! Looks like a fun show!