Thursday, April 21, 2011

thrifty adventures

I am writing my thrifty adventures post even later than Stacey did hers. It is actually Friday and I am still going to post this as a Thursday. Tricky me.



I went to the thrift shop this week with my girl friend and my 3 beauties. She actually found this plate and was going to put it back. Then she said it was Texas Ware. Which I kind of have a thing for. I actually have a little bowl that is Texas Ware and is just wonderfully awful! You know what I mean?





And if you love to thrift, I'm sure you do understand. You buy things that you love and hope others won't judge you for that love. Have you found anything awful lately? Remember to visit Stacey to see her cute finds.




1 comment:

donna said...

I have never heard of Texas ware. But I just love your plate.
Hugs
donna