Wednesday, January 5, 2011

thrifty link party


Hosting a link party has been on my "to do" list for a few months. Now it's a new year and time to jump into something new! Together with my friend Stacey Ball from Pill's Place fame that's the plan.


We both love to thrift. And if you are visitng my blog, I bet you love to go thrifting too. Why not share the love!

party plans:

  • Every Thursday we will both be posting on our blogs our thifty find of the week. Sometimes we might even be upgrading our finds into something new.
  • You are invited to join us and link back here with a picture of your treasure and a link back to your blog sharing what you love about it.
  • We will be sharing some of our favorites each week. So check back to see if we are talking about you! Then you can use the "featured" photo how ever you like.

Please share the fun of this link party with others. Use our pictures here on your blog sidebar, and tell your friends! It's wouldn't be a party without you. Our Adventures begin tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh Katie, I'm so glad you left a comment today so that I could find your adorable blog!!! I love it all. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and I will be back often! Blessings!