Sunday, January 30, 2011

sew darn cute

Last week was my birthday. Since it comes just after Christmas, it always seems to take everyone in my house by surprise. My kids look at me like I have two heads. You have a birthday?


Well, my husband did remember with a little help. By way of a list of books that I would like. Like I needed more! I'm sure that if you don't already have this book, you have walked by it and picked it up many times. Sew Darn Cute will be the book that I am reviewing next. And if all goes well, a little giveaway will soon follow!

3 comments:

Val said...

"Since it comes just after Christmas, it always seems to take everyone in my house by surprise. My kids look at me like I have two heads. You have a birthday?" This all just makes me laugh. :) My mom's birthday is January 4th, and she probably could have written these same lines when my brothers and I were kids. :) Happy birthday!! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope it was a special and happy day for you.
My poor sister's birthday is Dec. 24. We all remember but she gets swallowed up by other holidays.
And my significan other's big day is Feb 13. Do you know how hard it is to get 2 gifts for a guy? Usually he'll get something one day and the batteries or power cord later that evening. (Power tools, people)
Looking forward to your book review.

Eli said...

ack! I wish I still worked at the public library so I could find this!! Happy belated bday! It's funny how even though I'm a librarian no one ever gets me books! I wish they did