Friday, January 28, 2011

thrifty adventures


This is my thrifted collection of baby ceremic planters. I don't know much about them, but I expect that they once came from the florist full of flowers to welcome home a new baby. I do know they were so easy for me to fall in love with. So adorable.



I keep them in my house on this little shelf in my kitchen. I think they would look so cute with succulents in them set out for a baby shower or first birthday party. My kids are all past that age, but I do love the idea.



Here is the bottom of the vase. It says "EFCCO Quality Imports San Francisco California Made in Japan". And I can't believe that I spent that much! It's great to find something for $1. But I know I couldn't walk away from this little one. Especially since it has no chips or cracking. So it was the perfect piece to add to my growing collection.



Now it's your turn! What did you find this week that you couldn't live without? Just add a picture of it here to join the fun! And visit Stacey at Pill's Place to see her fun giveaway.


And remember, please use our thrifty adventures button to your blog sidebar or post.






No comments: