Thursday, November 18, 2010

raw edge circle quilt

Last Sunday I taught a class at the Sew Fun Fabric Shop in Folsom. This is the Raw Edge Circle Quilt.




Of course I came with my own fabrics and precut 5" squares of a charm pack. And of course I had to buy one more! The fabric was just irresistible!


I am still in the process of finishing up this quilt. Which I will then be selling as a doll quilt. I hope to have a stack of them to share soon. They are my "Princess and the Pea" quilts. And each one will be different quilt pattern!


And here is Janet's fabric layout. And Janet, when you are finished, you have to send me a picture!


Isn't it great to see what speaks to us in color and style. I love how sewing lets us explore that creativity and its diversity.

2 comments:

PinkGranny said...

This is a cute idea....thanks for sharing. I really like the squares. I bought my first pack recently and looking for ways to use it. I appreciate the ideas.

Anonymous said...

I love the quilts! I may have to make on or two!!