Tuesday, March 29, 2011

student art show


I went to The Tin Thimble on Sunday afternoon to teach my placemat and napkin sewing class. I had such a nice time sewing with my student and visiting with Sharon and Claire. They are such a generous pair of sisters. And truly everyone whether sister or daughter who works there is the best!




And they also throw a great party! To celebrate their 4 year anniversary they are hosting their 2nd annual Student Art Show. It would make a great girl's day out to visit them on April 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd to see what they will be displaying. And to see their great collection of vintage and new fabrics.




If you haven't been there yet, it is the perfect time to go. They are located in Loomis at the High Hand Nursery on Taylor Road. The gardens there are just beautiful right now with blooming trees and flowers. My kids especially like the Koi pond!




And if you have been looking for a few things in my etsy shop, you will find them now at The Tin Thimble. So I am working hard today to add some new replacements.


See you at the party!

1 comment:

donna said...

I just love your yoyo's and the rick rack edging on your quilt. Wish I lived closer I would visit The Tim Thimble.
Hugs
donna