Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my fabrics

I went through my fabrics yesterday looking for a little inspiration on what to sew up for a fair I am doing in April. I pulled out a bunch of different prints.



Sorted them out by what goes with what. Decided on a bunch of different things to make, beginning with bibs.


But before I cut and sew, some ironing must be done. So I ironed all that I needed to make a variety of bibs.



And made this little shirt instead!




It will be in my shop today! Tomorrow I think there will be a stuffed frisbee dog to join it.

3 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I love it! So simple, but so cute.

My Vintage Mending said...

Katie...I love it. Looks like this fabric was made for this. Thanks for the inspiration...Smiles...Renee

Mom Taxi Julie said...

So cute!!