Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my fabrics

I went through my fabrics yesterday looking for a little inspiration on what to sew up for a fair I am doing in April. I pulled out a bunch of different prints.



Sorted them out by what goes with what. Decided on a bunch of different things to make, beginning with bibs.


But before I cut and sew, some ironing must be done. So I ironed all that I needed to make a variety of bibs.



And made this little shirt instead!




It will be in my shop today! Tomorrow I think there will be a stuffed frisbee dog to join it.

3 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I love it! So simple, but so cute.

My Vintage Mending said...

Katie...I love it. Looks like this fabric was made for this. Thanks for the inspiration...Smiles...Renee

Julie H said...

So cute!!