Monday, December 6, 2010

the princess and the pea


Inspired by the raw edge circle quilt.

I don't know if you heard, but I am making doll quilts. A big stack of them!


All sorts of different sizes and all sorts of different styles. Making me feel like I'm a real quilter now!

Inspired by the ticker tape quilt.

I have eleven doll quilts made so far! And right now, I am only showing you two of them.

I think I will have to make a little green pea to hide in my pile of quilts.


All of this to get ready for Bazaar Bizarre, coming up next weekend!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I didn't realize my trip coincided with bazbiz! I went as a customer last year and crossed a bunch of gifts of my shopping list. I'll have to convince two others that we should squeeze it into our shopping itinerary, but I think I should be able to swing it. Hope to see you Saturday!

Unknown said...

ooohhhh I adore the raw edge cirle one! So so pretty!!