Friday, December 17, 2010

meet the neighbors

The best part about doing a huge craft show is meeting your neighbors. And great neighbors are soo important. You need someone to pass the time with, share some laughs, share some snacks. And it's fantastic when you love the art that they create.

Meet Lisa Lau from Piecemaker Jewelry. I met her and her mother Susanna from Hawaii. She had a beautiful booth full of dramatic earrings and necklaces that all the girls adored.



Her earrings were my favorite. They were romantic and feminine, yet bold and sexy!

And this is Eleni Georgiene, Dolls of Cuteness. Her booth was right across from me. And I let out a little squeal when she turned on the record player and her dolls started spinning along.

Such a cute display! So perfect and tiny was her woodland theme. These dolls were just irresistible.

I hope you can imagine what a fun show this was. So when you hear of the next Bazaar Bizarre, make it there!

No comments: