Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a little pink



This is the last one of the baby bibs, for now. I am adding it tonight to my etsy.  Well I am trying to any way.



I am having a few problems with my pictures being the right size.  This hasn't happened to me before, so I must check it out, and get it figured out.



That is why you get to see it here first.



This is the last little bit of this vintage fabric that I have left too.  So no matching burp cloth.  Sorry!  I might be able to make just one little matching appliqued onesie.  If you're nice to me :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

You have the most amazing fabric collection! I love everything you put together!!

PinkGranny said...

I remember this fabric. My mother had it in mint green too. It is very touching to see it again. She made pin cushions from the scraps. Very special.