Tuesday, September 28, 2010

finished my wip

I know you have seen this before, but I wanted to show you how these little squares got all sewn up together.  Finished finally!



Sometimes these little things can just sit around waiting to be finished.  It's just a little sewing and quilting.



But once I laid out the fabrics and my girl saw the tiny quilt she decided it would be perfect for her doll.  So I had to get it done right away!



She picked out the backing fabric with the cute cats.  And I did the rest of the sewing.  Now Jules Sparkles will rest nice and toasty, cozy at night.  Thanks to her Aunt Mary.

1 comment:

Quilter's Eden said...

Autie Mary loves the quilt and really loves the little one who owns it! I hope Jules Sparkles will love it too!!

The backing is soooo cute!!