Monday, March 1, 2010

scrappy quilt

This is the 4th class that I will be teaching at The Tin Thimble for the month of March.  And it is also the class that we will be using the most fabric scraps.



This is a pic of the quilt in its early stages.  I now have all of the scraps sewn on, I just have to start on the binding.  Which I know will go quickly.  So, I'll have to show you an updated pic soon.

This quilt is a fat quarter size.  So it can be for a doll or a baby.  You can even make it bigger if you like.  It has been so fun for me to make, I just didn't want to finish it!  This class is being held Wednesday, March 31st 6 - 9 p.m.  Call 652-2134 to sign up!

3 comments:

eileensideways said...

i love it so far. are the square appliqued or sewn with raveled edges?

katiejean said...

no applique needed, they are all sewn on with raw edges. it is so fun!

Judith said...

I love these. It reminds me of those photographs where people take close ups of ordinary everyday things and then spell out Welcome or some other message. Yours looks like you're peeking in windows!