Tuesday, March 16, 2010

busy crazy

a little vintage fabric bag

Or is it crazy busy?  I  had one of those mornings.  I couldn't find my camera to take blog pic's for you.  Had to mail off my swag to the post office.  And then package up and drop off a silent auction donation for my daughter's school.  All I can say is, at least it wasn't Claire's morning!

I did find my camera.  It was in my work room on a fabric covered (strewn) chair.  Yes, it's a very messy room right now.  I don't know if I'm coming or going.  So if you know me, my whole house is a mess!  Please don't do a pop in...

The great part of this is that I do love the crazy business (that's busy) that comes before I do a show.  I try to get so much last minute bits of sewing done.  Trying to make the items that sell, and making new items that I have been waiting to make.



That is when you get super cute hand tied doll quilts.  That go with the super cute handmade dolls.  Perfect for when your girl (or you!) is ready to tuck in her baby and then get herself in bed.  Nice and cozy. Maybe your girl will want a blanket that matches her dolls blanket.... hmmm, I see another sewing project coming on!



See you Saturday!

p.s. the first pic is of a little unlined bag I just made for the first time.  I love the little bunny tag!  I hope to have two more new purses or bags sewn up soon....

1 comment:

Mary said...

These are just TOO CUTE! How do you come up with these great ideas?