Tuesday, March 24, 2009

quilt sew craft

I went by the Meissner sewing center in Rocklin today.  They have free tickets (limit 2) to the Sacramento Quilt, Craft, Sew show at Cal Expo.  It's this weekend Thrusday - Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm.

I'm going to head over there on Thursday.  I am so excited about it!  And I might try to hop back over there on Sat.   I hope I will be able to share some photo's with you.  This is a show where I will definitely have to ask for permission before taking pic's.

I would love to see what fabrics and notions will be there.  I need to hold onto my cash this week, so I'll have a little something to spend.  Will I be seeing you there?

1 comment:

Diane said...

I saw the flyers at JoAnn. It's sooo tempting! Surely, if I went, I'd leave with a wagon full of goodies. Maybe I'll wait until next year :)

Can't wait to hear ALL about it!