Friday, March 6, 2009

can you believe it?

First Saturday is here!  Well, it is tomorrow..

I will be at the Indie Sacramento craft show.  I truly love this show.  I will be selling my new book and signing copies.  I have a limited supply right now, so if you want one, come early :)

And in true pillowcase repurposing spirit, I have cut up and sewn up some new creations using my own thrifted stash of pillowcases.  Here's a little peak.



These are little bags made with spring in mind.  They are inspired by Easter and ready to help your little one with their Easter egg hunt.  They are also fabulous for a day out shopping for handmade crafts!

Come and see my little bags  (and me) in person at:




4 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a pillowcase idea that is BURNING to get out, but it will have to wait until all of our visiting is done.

Emma Farrell said...

Ooooaoaaa.... I wish I could come!

Diane said...

I hope that you have a wonderful day at the show!

Those bags are wonderfully cute and I'm sure they'll be snapped up immediately.

Have fun!

Mary said...

I love your bags! Your new sign is so dang cute too!
You have the best goodies and the best ideas. Keep it up Katie Jean!