Sunday, January 4, 2009

new photos

Yesterday was a beutiful clear day here.  And my upstairs landing has some great windows to let a lot of sun in.  So, while two of my boys were skiing the day away at the snow, I was able to take some pictures.  I just put up my ironing board and laid out my pink vintage chenille bedspread and went to work.  I also added my girl's very vintage chair.  I just love it!

So, here are the photos that I took for my Glitter and grunge update for January.  Tomorrow might be raining, so I think I should get to work and take advantage of all of this natural light.

This is a close up photo of my farm pillow.  This one is all hand stitched and designed by me.  This was fun to make, and I just didn't want to stop adding on all of these little details.

farm pillow


made using a vintage hanky


made using vintage linens


Check it all out at Glitter and Grunge.  Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute pillows! How was Vintage Sacramento?

Kristen Mary said...

These are really wonderful pillows. I love the farm pillow and particularly the flower detail winding through the fence!

Diane said...

Cute CUTE pillows! Love the farm scene - such detail! Well done. Are you planning to be a vendor for indie Sac in Feb?