Saturday, January 17, 2009

book talk

This for all of you rockers who love to read!  My brother-in-law has his first published work entitled "Getting in Tune", and will be speaking this Tuesday, January 20th, at the Lincoln Twelve Bridges Library.





Here is the email invitation that I received from him.  I hope some of you will be able to make it!

I wanted to let you know that I'm the featured speaker at the Friends of the Lincoln Library "Book Talk" program next week. This is a free program that's open to the public. I'll be talking about the background of my novel, Getting in Tune, the process of writing the novel, and whatever else happens to pass through my mind. I'll also be taking questions, so this is a great opportunity for you to bring up any embarrassing questions that you've longed to ask, like, "Did you really play a cover version of 'Feelings'?" Given the afternoon time of this event, I realize many of you won't be able to make it, but please stop by if you can and/or forward this message on to someone who might be interested.

Signed copies of my book will be available for purchase. Here are the details: Tuesday, January 20, 1:30-2:30 PM"Book Talk": Getting in Tune, Lincoln Public Library-Twelve Bridges Willow Room485 Twelve Bridges DriveLincoln, CA Thanks! Roger

No comments: