Thursday, November 5, 2015

vintage tablecloths

I don't know if you heard.... but my husband got a new job, in Atlanta Georgia!  We are very excited about it, and will be moving sometime in the summertime.

 beautiful clothes line

Right now I am going through a lot of my fabric collection. Mostly vintage fabrics. And specifically a lot of vintage tablecloths.  I love buying them and have a ton! I have used many of them on my kitchen table.  And many I have bought to use as cutters.  Those that have stains and holes. I could never imagine cutting up a perfect one!


If you do a google search you will find a ton of inspiration for those not so perfect pieces.  I have always wanted to use one of mine as a quilt back. Or a quilt front and back!


And isn't this Christmas one just perfect! There is a large red border added to make it just the right size. I just love the contrast of the white thread too.

Next, I'll share with you a little more of what I've made with my vintage tablecloths.




No comments: