Friday, November 13, 2015

Since our family plans for moving to Georgia have been changed to summertime, I got out some of my fabric.  I am starting my Spell it With Fabric quilt again! 


If you remember, Moda first did this quilt as a blog hop. Later they came out with a printed pattern that you can still purchase for about $10.  Or you can still find each letter online. You just have to search a bit.


Here is my letter A. I've already shared the link with you on my blog, so I won't do it again here. You can also look on my Tutorials page for the links. I am using only fabrics from Bonnie and Camille. I love their fabric so much and I cannot resist buying some whenever I see it.


Here is my most recent purchase from Beverly's Fabrics in Rocklin. Usually for a scrappy quilt project like this, I really only need fat quarters or 1/4 yard cuts.  These are all from Bonnie and Camille, Hello Darling.  And you will see how easily each of their collections really work so well together!



If you search using Google Images, there are a ton of other cute collections out there! Here is Fig Tree Quilts. So soft and warm, really a dreamy collection of colors.


But this is the look that I am really going for.  I even see some of my other favorite fabrics in this one.  A little bit of Lakehouse Fabrics makes me so happy to see! Some might even sneak its way onto my quilt.

So I encourage you to look around and get some inspiration. Especially if you have been waiting to make this quilt like I have. Let's get it done!

No comments: