Friday, July 9, 2010

trip pic's



Hi! Did you miss me?  I sure missed you!  I have been gone for 2 weeks visiting my sisters and some extended family on the east coast. 



My oldest son Q came with me and he turned out to be the perfect travel companion.  At almost 12 year's old he was a real trooper.  We flew from CA to NH and then travelled down to VA by the end of our 2 weeks.



The reason for going to Massachusetts was to celebrate my nieces quincearea.  She was beautiful in her light pink gown and we had such a wonderful night seeing all of the kids, friends and cousins dancing and having a fun night.



Just look at these cute centerpieces!  We made over 100 of these paper flowers.  It turned into a special memory making these traditional flowers.  Just us girls sitting around telling stories, laughing, and folding up tissue paper!

We had such a great visit going to historic sites, amusement parks, eating out, home cooking, and seeing the family that I love.  Thank you to all who took such good care of us! I won't show you all the rest of my pic's here, but over the next few days I will be posting the rest of my photo's on my Flickr account.  So check it out if you wish!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We miss you already!