Friday, July 30, 2010

about a boy



This is a story about my 8 year old boy... He is cuckoo!

"When can I get a phone?" him

"When you're 20! You don't need a phone!" me

"What if I get lost and stuck in a tree?"  him

"Don't wander off by yourself." me

"Or if I get lost in the jungle and had to live with a homeless person?" him

When he said that I had to write it all down, while driving in the car.  Just to share it with you!  I love my boy and his fantastic imagination.  His powers of persuasion though, needs a little work.

3 comments:

Kati Henry said...

I love that boy!

Tweets that mention about a boy « katie jean -- Topsy.com said...

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Katie Trott, Katie Trott. Katie Trott said: my boy want's a phone! http://wp.me/p91Vo-xP [...]

Quilter's Eden said...

You know it is a jungle out there...he needs a phone - just to call ME.