Thursday, July 15, 2010

frolic

My sister Mary has a great sewing room in her house in Virginia.  And she was my teaching mama while I was visitng her.  We made 3 different quilts together!


This is us, sewing late at night before I flew on home early the next day.


Here's a peek at one of the bigger quilt's we made together.  This was so great for me to sew up as I have always thought of myself as a non-quilter.



It is made just using fabrics from a charm pack.  This one is called Frolic, from Moda.  And I'll tell you, these little 5" squares of fabric are so much cuter when used in a quilt.


It is all still at Mary's house.  Just waiting to be quilted.  She is great at that!  Then it will come to me and I will have a few buttons to sew onto the top.  Then once that is all completed, you will get to see it again! Oooh, the anticipation :)

No comments: