Thursday, December 27, 2007

quilt market and flickr


100_2627.jpg

www.mellyandme.typepad.com


I just posted my last picture onto my flickr account of my trip to the Houston Quilt Market. I thought I had at the most 50 pictures of my trip. It was actually 113 pictures. That explains why it took me so long to get it done. But I am so glad that I did finish it. I took a trip one year ago to visit my other sister Judith in Japan and I never did post all of my pictures to flickr from that trip. And now I feel like there is no going back. So many other pictures have been taken.

Now that Christmas is over, I am so ready to sew! I will be in San Francisco on January 27 for a special craft market. And after getting at least 4 new craft books for presents there is so much for me to do. It is hard for me to decide what to make next. I always need to fill in my inventory with my regular baby stuff like blankets and such. But there is a lot of stuff swimming around in my brain now. It has to get out. If you are the creative sort I'm sure you know what I mean! What are you busy making?

No comments: