Wednesday, November 21, 2012

christmas medley


This is one of my newest dies from Accuquilt.  I have already used it for a quilt that we will be hanging in the shop soon.  We made some snowflakes using some pretty white on white fabric.  This is the cutest die to use for applique.

I used a fusible pellon to applique the fabrics to the quilt.  First you apply the fusing and then you can run it through the Go! Baby.  If you use this method, then you can layer up to 3 fabrics at a time.  When I made my snowflakes I loved how crisp and clean it came out.


This is the one that I want to make! It is a skinny table runner size, but would look cute bigger as a throw for the couch.  That's what I always like to make!
Or this runner, that comes free when you buy the Christmas Medley die.  See how the snowflakes are cut in half?  Go and visit Accuquilt and look for their Christmas quilts, and their quick videos.

No comments: