Wednesday, March 21, 2012

quilting 101

Now you have a chance to learn basic quilting techniques. This coming Friday, March 23, Lydia will be teaching this class, making a  Churn Dash block.  In Quilting 101, you will learn general quilting terms, how to properly use a rotary cutter, ruler, and mat.




Along with your usual sewing items, you will need 3 fat quarters, a light, medium, and dark print.  For a complete class supply list, call or stop by the shop to sign up and to see more of the complete squares.


Friday, March 23
12:00 pm - 3:00 p.m.
$25.00

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Katie Jean! My friends and I had a wonderful time stopping by your shop on Saturday. I posted a few photos on my blog, and everyone agrees you have great stuff! I'll look forward to visiting again before long.