Wednesday, March 7, 2012

doll dress sewing class

This Saturday, March 10, Sew Katie Jean is having a class to teach you how to sew dresses for your 18" doll (American Girl).




Cynthia Horst is teaching that day.  And you will learn to sew 2 different dresses from the Rectangle Dress for Dolls Pattern.




This would just be the funnest class to take with you own girl who is just beginning to sew.  Make a memory together or just surprise her on her birthday or at Christmastime!  She would love it.




The doll featured in these pictures is one that I just bought at Target for display at my shop.  They also had these sewing accessories for $23.  I just had to buy it with the sewing machine, wrist pincushion, and sewing box.  Plus just look at the little hearts on her shoes!  I bet you would like it just for yourself....


Saturday, March 10
1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
$25.00
teacher: Cynthia Horst

Call {916} 209-3930 or stop in to register.

1 comment:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

this makes me want to rush to Target just to get the sewing machine accessory kit!!!!! what wonderful memories I have of sewing as a child!!!! wish I were close enough to sign-up!!!