Saturday, March 3, 2012

itty bitty

Today I am sewing up the littlest squares of fabrics. I mean tiny 2 1/2" squares.  They were left over from a much bigger quilt project.




Isn't this the prettiest of colors.  I love how the mustard is the neutral color in this collection.  It is called So Sophie from Riley Blake. (fyi: I have one layer cake left in my shop).




This is the pattern I am using.  Itty Bitty Pinwheels.  The finished size is a 10" square.  Mine of course will look a little different because I didn't sort mine out between light and dark.  Just beautiful little squares.  I'm thinking it will come out like a tiny mug rug.  I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

cindy said...

I have had that pattern for a year and still havn't started it. Maybe we should have a sew day together and do our itty bitty pinwheels.

katie jean said...

come in anytime! I have already started sewing up the squares. Lovin' it!