Sunday, January 3, 2010

my boy, my family, and a dog

My beauty turned 8 years old on December 18th and I finally have a photo to show you.



He is almost as big as his 11 year old brother, and weighs about 10 pounds more.  I look at him and can't believe he was born only 8 years ago.  This wonderful cake was provided by his Gram.  I love the hamburger cake!  Especially made with fries.



And here are my 3 crazy kids!  This was taken on Christmas eve after we went to the 7 p.m. church service.  The guitar was a birthday present.  I think his music lessons will have to start soon!



Please meet my father-in-law, Eldridge Trott.  He has been staying with us since early December.  He lives 3 hours north of us kind of remotely. So Grandfather will be staying with us for another month.  Maybe longer.  We're trying to talk him into moving here with us or with his daughter.



And his dog Sweetie.  She lives up to her name and is much loved!

1 comment:

Quilter's Eden said...

What great kids you have - I love seeing all of their photos.
Happy New Year!