Friday, April 10, 2009

i'm ready!

I have all of my pillowcase fabrics cut up, wrapped, and ready for sale at my book signing.  These are little kits so you can make your own coasters.  All you will need is a little interfacing cut up in 5 inch squares.



My gracious hostesses of The Tin Thimble will have coffee, tea, and cupcake treats to delight you with in their cute little fabric store.   Part of the fun in coming to their shop is the beautiful drive to New Castle.  Come and see me tomorrow for a memorable day out.  See you!

The Tin Thimble


595 Taylor Road, New Castle


Saturday, April 11th


11 a.m. - 1 p.m.


Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Pillowcase


Book Signing


3 comments:

Little Kiwis Photography said...

Hi Katy,

Just found your blog. I am LOVINGyour stuff! I would have totally come to your thing today if I would have known about it earlier. I hope it went well.

Keri

Quilter's Eden said...

I love your coaster kits - so cute.

Diane said...

Sorry I couldn't make it up to see you! I really hope that you had a great day. The kits turned out so cute :)