Thursday, April 30, 2009

i know

You must be dying to see my new labels!  These are some cute ones that I found through Babyology.  And are from Australia.  They were a bit much, but I just fell in love with their color choices and they had the perfect font for me, and I could do my name in lower case.  It was just what I wanted!  They are also iron on, not sew on like my old ones.  Change is always good right :)



This next little label, I had to show you as well. See the blue label with the brown dot.  The bird looks like it's havin' a little drinkie!



The birdie with the pink heart glasses make me think of Pepto Girl and her new logo!  Just thinking of you Amy!

And here is what I really want to show you!  My newest item, baby booties.  Aren't they cute!  I think they are adorable and irresistible.  They match the little bags on the shelf below.



The booties are $12.00 each, but if you buy the matching bag, they are $10.00 each.  Such a deal, and available this Saturday at Indie Sacramento and on Sunday at Art, Paperie, and Pleasantries (in Pleasanton).  See you!

7 comments:

Mary said...

I love your new labels, booties and matching bags! You have the most creative ideas! I love checking out what you are doing - keep it up!

Rebecca Maples said...

I love the shoes, especially the ones in the middle row on the right. How big are the bags?

Stacey Ball said...

Sooooo cute! Can't wait to see them this weekend!

Amy said...

Love the new labels - especially the one with the heart glasses! The booties are adorable too! See you Saturday!

Diane said...

P.S. You may want to take a quick peek at my latest post...

Diane said...

Great new labels! The booties and bags are perfect, as usual. I hope you sell out :)

Evie's Ark said...

So nice to see you today at Indie Sac!!!!

~Evie