Sunday, November 30, 2008

my list

Thank you all for your encouragement!  I got so much done!!  My list is pretty much checked.  Now though of course I have a new list.  It's always something isn't it?  But my kids go back to school tomorrow, so I just might get some sewing done!  Yahoo!!

vacation fun

Three of my boys went on a trip over their Thanksgiving vacation.  My husband Jeff, my son Q, and his grandfather, Eldridge were in Colorado over the holiday.  They rented a beautiful black Lincoln Town Car and drove to Death Valley, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, and then onto Denver to stay with Uncle Joe and Aunt Doris.  They got on the Amtrak Zephyr train yesterday and will be home this afternoon.  Sounds great, huh!

the town car

I am picking them up at the train station.  And every 10 minutes I hear "is it time to go yet?"  I miss my boys :)   I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: