Friday, November 14, 2008

come and see me

This Saturday I will be at my last craft fair event for the month.  And at my second to last craft faire of 2008.  It goes by so fast!

Saturday, November 15


9 a.m. - 4 p.m.


East Valley Church


7801 Hazel Avenue


Orangevale, CA



katie jean at a faire

Ok, now the really cool thing about this craft fair, besides how huge it's going to be, they are having a wonderful, wonderful raffle.  For every $5. you spend, buying something from a vendor, that vendor will give you one raffle ticket.  So you receive one raffle for purchases $5. and under.  Additional purchases of $5. increments you will receive another raffle ticket.  So, if you spend $15.  you would receive 3 raffle tickets.  Cool huh!  And you don't even need to be present to win :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Maples said...

How do you do at the craft fairs? I have done three so far, and have not done very well. Meaning that I have not made enough to recoup the vendor fee. I'm a little discouraged, should I keep plugging away, are throw in the towel?