Friday, November 7, 2008

i forgot

You know at the first of each month, I post some new creations on my Glitter & grunge artist page.  Well, I forgot to let you know what I made for the month of November.

blue moon gift set

It isn't anything new.  But it is something that I love and feel so good about making.  You have seen these before.  And I hope to be ordering some more of this organic fabric from Harmony Art soon.

whispering grass gift set

You can buy one of these sets from me if you visit my etsy site.

pink moon gift set

Each set includes a cuddle size blanket, two burp cloths, a wash mitt, and a little stuffed toy "ella".  If you would like to see and feel these soft fabrics for yourself, just email me and I can send you a free fabric sample.  You will not be disappointed!

solstice gift set

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Adorable! I love how you are bringing the fabric to life.