Sunday, March 9, 2008

san francisco anyone

af-spring-sf-invite.jpg

I just received an invitation a few days ago to attend an event called "Spring into Style" in San Francisco. It is a shopping event being held this Thursday evening, 5 to 9 p.m. March 13th! And I would love to see a friendly face. This event is considered an upscale trunk show filled with style and fashion. 70 designers, including me!, selling everything from jewelry, clothing, accessories, and baby items. Including complimentary drinks, beauty services, and giveaways. They also have gift bags at the door!

It will be at the Regency Hotel (really nice) in the Sutter Room, located at 1270 Sutter Street @ Van Ness. Which is so easy to find, last time I was in SF for the Mission Indie-Mart, I had to go to map quest for a ton of maps. To and from my hotel, to and from the Galaxie Bar. The Mission was a part of town that I hadn't really been to before. Although I found it just find and didn't get lost once. I was so proud of myself and felt so grown up! Well this one I will need no map, just the freeway exit. I hope!

Tickets at the door are $10. But you (or any friend, family, co-worker) are invited to RSVP online to get a half price ticket. Go to www.appelandfrank.com and enter the code DESIGNERSF on the ticket purchase page. A portion of the door proceeds are donated to Dress for Success, San Francisco.

So, come and see me. Tell your husband that you are going out with the girls and take the 1 1/2 hour drive (from Sacto.) to San Francisco. Wouldn't that be fun! Mix it up! Be spontaneous!

No comments: