Wednesday, February 6, 2008

new look


katiealenatucson-027.jpg

I just had to do it! I went exploring and found something new. My blog layout has been changed, that all! This look seems a little bit softer on my eyes. I like it, what do you think?

Last night I made some plane reservations on Southwest to fly to Tuscon. My sister Judith lives there and her husband Dan is retiring from the Air Force. So, Q and I will be going for the big event (party) for six days. I am really looking forward to it. It will be great seeing my sisters again. Mary (living in N.D.) will be there too. And who knows what craziness we will get into. Probably just a lot of shopping and hopefully see a movie! Yes, we girls live on the wild side. Oh yah! I forgot, there will be margaritas!

My question for you is this: What do you get a 40ish guy for a retirement present that isn't so predictable? Let me know, I need your help. I will be leaving in March. Thanks!

No comments: