Monday, March 25, 2013

thank you mice

I had a great day off from work last Friday!  My friend Tessie and I went to the Sacramento Quilt show together at Cal Expo.  And... I got my hair cut and colored.  That was a big treat!

I was happy to go to the quilt show.  Just to see what everyone was making.  I did see a lot of cat patterns... really?  And I did buy a bit of fabric.  Could not resist!


But what I was really happy about was running into American Jane aka Sandy Klopp from Moda.  Her fabrics have been one of my favorites to collect for such a long time.  I love the vintageness of her fabrics.  When I opened my shop I knew I wanted to carry her fabrics!


I am even doing my Farmer's Wife Quilt of 111 blocks in American Jane.  I love to fussy cut these little images.  They are perfect!


I hope all of my customers had fun going into the shop for the 10% off while I was gone!  I came in for a peek before I got my hair cut and had just part of this pile of fabrics to put away.  Thank you Cindy and Arlene for joining in on the fun and getting me out for a great day off.

No comments: