Sunday, July 15, 2012

farmers wife - class 3

Block #2 -  Autumn Tints

I was having a busy day in the shop last Friday, so I didn't get as many of my Farmer Wife blocks done as I would like, (great for the shop though!).  I just finished three this time.  But I did have fun doing a bit of fussy cutting.

block #23 - Country Farm

My collection of American Jane fabrics make these blocks come together in a way that I am totally lovin!  I'm trying to not over think my combination choices too much. This block, #23, is fun in the two different plaids, I love how it looks!  I just need to take some seams out and get them all squared up right.


Block #6 - Big Dipper

And sewing up these seams was simple and fun!  I love how nicely my points came out.  And I do love seeing the pinwheel star in the block center.  Are you making any of these blocks too?

1 comment:

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh...How I love your darling blocks! I have a lot of American Jane fabrics, too.
Your blog is such a delight...so filled with vintage sweetness!
I hope you have a great weekend, Katie Jean.
Blessings,
Carolynn xo