Thursday, May 31, 2012

farmer's wife - meet kaffe

Tomorrow (Friday, June 1) is our second meeting for the Farmer's Wife BOM.  It has been such a popular class that we have added another date to our schedule.  I'll give you that later.




I wanted to share with you this little bit of the class that I am excited about.  One of our new students, Jarina, is going to do her quilt in Kaffe Fasset fabrics.  She brought in a bunch of her fabrics today and let me oooh and ahhh over all of them.


I am so in love with these fabrics that I spent too much time (as usual) on Pinterest, looking up Kaffe fabrics and quilts and pinning them to my Kaffe board.  I think you will fall in love with them too!




And here is the quilt that I want to make of my own Kaffe collection.  This class is being held on June 9, called Diamond Jubilee.




And here is the quilt hanging in the shop with my own Kaffe fabrics for sale.  What do you think?  Do you love him now too?

No comments: