Monday, May 9, 2011

quilt market

Sorry that you haven't heard much from me lately. I have just been a little preoccupied with my life. You know, the usual stuff of home and family.



And now I am leaving for a few days to go to Salt Lake City! My first time there, all for the love of Quilt Market. I will be meeting up with my sister Mary, shop owner of Quilter's Eden and my sister Judith.

When I get home, I will show you all the great pictures that I took. And the best part, I'm sure I will host some sort of giveaway of some sweet market loot.


See you when I get home!

4 comments:

donna said...

Lucky girl. Hope you have a wonderful time and get to bring home some treasures.
Hugs
donna

PinkGranny said...

This sounds great. Have fun at the Qulit Market with your sister.

Unknown said...

Have tons of fun!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

I hope I see you there.