Monday, May 30, 2011

market monday

This is my first post for a my new weekly posting of market monday. I want to introduce you to some of the fabrics, booths, and wonderful inspiration that is Quilt Market.




First I would like to introduce you to Lizzy of Lizzy House. Her new line of fabric is called 1001 Peeps by Andover Fabrics. Isn't that a fun quilt behind her, it looks like dancing starfish! She had such a welcoming booth, perfectly mirroring the theme of her fabrics.


It's all very Moroccan and Moorish. Lovely color ways and just whimsical! It reminds me of my favorite ride at Disneyland, It's a Small World. And I am just killing myself (not really) for not taking more pictures of her booth. Lizzy was the sweetest girl to meet! As was everyone at QM. You just can't help but be inspired by her.


No comments: