Sunday, September 13, 2009

baby jean

I added some new items to my organic etsy shop over the weekend.  I'm starting to sell my sets as individual pieces now.  So people can choose their price range a little easier.




This is the blue moon burp cloth set.  The blue fabric with brown stripes is flannel and the solid blue is sateen.  They are both backed with organic terry, soft and absorbent.



 Whispering Grass cuddle blanket.  This is my favorite pattern because it is gender neutral, but still pretty enough for Momma to love.  And this is one of my favorite colors too.


If organic is important to you than these fabrics will be a treat .  I do love vintage, but I have never felt anything softer.  Organic fleece is what I use for the back of the blankets and the don't pill up like other fleece.  And they feel like the most expensive of cashmere.


These fabrics are designed here in California by Harmony Art.  Look over at her website to learn more about organics and see some of her new fabric patterns.  Let me know your favorites!


baby jean organics - fresh, green, fun!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful fabrics and ideas for beautiful babies.