Wednesday, August 20, 2008

workin'

Here is a little bit of what I have been working on lately. I love it when I get to use some of my older fabrics and some of the fun newer ones too!

This should be updated to my etsy site by the end of the week.

[caption id="attachment_324" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="dia de los muertos"]dia de los muertos[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_326" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="tot toys"]tot toys[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_327" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="vintage red poppy"]vintage red poppy[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_328" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="vintage flowers"]vintage flowers[/caption]

2 comments:

Diane said...

Another home run, Katie! Everything is so cute.

Melly said...

So cute!!! Love that skull onesie!!! Thanks for the well wishes for Houston too -so cant wait!!!!!!! Hope to see you maybe =)