Wednesday, April 2, 2008

april g&g

I am back from my trip, just home last night. I had a fantastic time, although I did miss my blog! I was so proud of my brother-in-law during his Air Force Retirement ceremony. But I will have to tell you more about that later!


100_3199.jpg

I have two new items on Glitter and Grunge. Check it out! I have a classic katie jean apron top, and 3 new onesies. All made with vintage handkerchiefs! The onesies have embroidered monogrammed letters on them and are perfect for a baby girl or baby boy. My email contact at the bottom of my artist page should read: trottgirl@sbcglobal.net if you would like to get in touch with me! Enjoy!!


appliqued onesies

1 comment:

Diane said...

Your onesies with the monograms are adorable! So sweet and personal. I'm working on some monograms right now too - hand stitched on linen. We'll see how that goes. Welcome back from AZ!