Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Easy Table Runner



I have a friend who just today asked me about this Easy Table Runner.  We have both sewn it so many times that we should remember how to do it.  But sometimes we all need a little refresher!



So here is a link.  It's also called the 10 Minute Table Runner, and it really is!  It takes just a 1/4 yard cut of fabric for the center and 1/2 yard of fabric for the sides and backing fabric (which is just one piece).


Also, you can see from this picture that it can be laid out in two different ways.  Like we all need some variety!  If I see fabric while I'm out shopping that I love and I don't know what to make with it, this is usually my go to.  That or a pillowcase.  They both make great gifts!

Happy sewing!  If you make one and have a picture to share let me know :D

No comments: