Sunday, September 23, 2018




If you don't know by now - I have moved back to California.  
It's been about a year... I thought you would like to know.




Luckily, my husbands wonderful job, let him work remote.  So he has made an office out of what was my sewing room and used to be our living room.


This is my view from my morning walk when I'm lucky enough to get out there

Our kids are incredibly happy to be back at our home, which we rented out and were able to move right back into.  I loved being in Georgia, made some great friends, but nothing is better than being home.


Now it's my goal to start blogging again!  Beginning with Tutorial Tuesday.  Fun tutorials from some of my favorite blogs. I hope you enjoy learning something new with me each week.
It's great being home again!




No comments: