Monday, September 1, 2014

celebrating 3 years

This past week wrapped up my week long celebration for Sew Katie Jean and our 3 year anniversary!



The party started off with Pat Fryer from Villa Rosa Designs coming in to do a Trunk Show of all her fabulous and fun quilts.



I took down all the tables in our classroom space, and was able to fit in enough chairs for 20 plus customers. I also hung some of our own favorite Villa Rosa quilts on the wall.  Providing lots of inspiration for when Pat shared her quilts.


Being here in Downtown Lincoln for 3 years has meant the world to me.  When I first opened, it was because of my love for the fabric.  Now, I am still here because of my love for my wonderful customers. You always come first for me!  Thank you for your help in making my fabric shop a place where we can come together for inspiration, sewing, quilting, and friendship!


No comments: