Sunday, July 13, 2014

visiting teacher

Both of my sisters are coming to visit at the end of the month!  I am crazy excited about it.  We have been luckier than most families who live far apart, since I just saw both Mary and Judith in January.

Judith (middle) turned 50 and we were in Massachusetts for her birthday.
I went cross country skiing for the first time!

Now it's their turn to come home to California.  Our mom is celebrating her 80th birthday with a family reunion.

While they are here visiting, I have asked my sister Mary to teach a quilting class!  So if you sign up early to save your seat, she will teach you how to make the Arrowhead Quilt.


Saturday, July 26
11:00 am - 3:00 pm / $30.

We will have a fun time of sewing, snacks, and a few door prizes!
Sign up and pay for your class - you will receive 10% off your class supplies.
Call (916) 209-3930 or come in to register.

No comments: